Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Video Tour
- Sequim Horse Property
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
Tag Archives: sequim homes
It was my pleasure to represent the buyers on this purchase. This is one of a kind gorgeous home with extraordinary materials and finish work, a kitchen for an LA Chef, architecture that you might find in Hollywood, almost 10 … Continue reading
This home sits in a peaceful valley, what you might call a piece of Heaven. I represented the buyers of course, and what a pleasure that was. The home was in perfect condition, and the yard too, although it was … Continue reading
This cute little home is out in the country, as if Sequim wasn’t already out in the country. It’s a 3 bedroom, 2 bath built in 1971 and only 1344 Square Feet. I represented the buyer. Sweet pond too.
This brand new home was built in a Sequim subdivision called Cedar Ridge, and the home is the latest in modern construction and technology, not to mention an incredible floor plan. The home is just under 2,400 square feet with … Continue reading
This country home on 5 acres sold for $200,000. It sits at the end of a private road, so there is no traffic at all. It’s an older home, about 40 years old, and the basement is unfinished. The upstairs … Continue reading
This home was all wood, and has a beautiful country style architecture, but it’s also very comfortable. I represented the buyers, and this home sold for $434,900. It is in the hills north of Sequim and has a partial water … Continue reading
This home sale is a great story. First, it is the perfect Sequim home. On 1.38 acres, this 3 bedroom, 2,400 square foot custom home with high coffered ceilings, a three car attached garage, a large single car detached garage, … Continue reading
This Sequim home sits in a beautiful setting with a large yard and includes not only a double attached garage but a detached triple garage and a luxury chicken coop. The kitchen has the latest electronic cooktop, hood, and oven. … Continue reading
This home is in Mains Farm, which is about 7 miles northwest of Sequim central. It sold for $205,000 and is a cute 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1,600 square foot home on a perfect little landscaped lot. I represented the buyers.
This Sequim home was a surprise for me and my clients the first time we saw it. It has a unique but great floor plan, a huge family kitchen, and a very quiet lot, not to mention a mountain view. … Continue reading
This Sequim country home is an extraordinary home and it just sold. When you hear about the features in this home and how much it sold for, you may find yourself a bit envious of the buyers. You should. This … Continue reading