Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?
- Transformer Shortage Stops Building New Homes
- The 4 Most Powerful Real Estate Resources Packaged
- Real Estate Bubble Popped
- Flat Fee Listing Service Now in Washington
- Sequim Real Estate Market Turns Down
- The Coming Real Estate Crash
- The Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
Tag Archives: Sequim Home
Another 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the quaint neighborhood called Dungeness Meadows. Built in 1973 and just 1,232 sq.ft. I represented the buyers. This home sold for $168,239.
This Sequim home sold recently, and of all Sequim homes, it is one of the most beautiful homes in one of the best areas in the center of the Blue Hole. Sequim Home Sold
Another Sequim home just sold. This home was only on the market for 22 days before it sold. It sits on a beautiful little one acre parcel with an old but small barn. With 2,082 square feet, three small bedrooms, … Continue reading
This Bell Hill home was one of the early homes built (1992) on one of the best lots with what some of us have considered the best water view from Bell Hill. Bell Hill This Bell Hill home sold for … Continue reading