Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Video Tour
- Sequim Horse Property
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
Tag Archives: sequim home on acreage
This Sequim home on acreage (3 acres) is in the famous Sequim Blue Hole, aka the Sequim Rain Shadow, and with a panoramic mountain view, this is premium property. But the home itself is one of the highest quality custom … Continue reading
This Sequim home on 1 acre is one of the highest quality custom built homes in the area, and it is a short walk from the Dungeness Spit. Three bedrooms, 2 baths, an open floor plan for the living room, … Continue reading
On a previous sale I wrote that it is hard to find a home on 5 acres, and it is, but I represented the buyer on the purchase of this Sequim home on 6 acres in a quiet little area … Continue reading
This is a 1977 Sequim home on several beautiful acres in a fairly private area within a short walking distance on a trail to the Dungeness River. The kitchen was remodeled by an architect and customized to be reborn again. … Continue reading