This one acre lot has a stunning mountain view to the south and a lesser water view to the north, but the setting is pretty incredible. The buyers are retirees from California who hired Chuck Marunde to represent them as their Buyer’s Agent. The lot is accessed from a paved cul-de-sac, and is elevated above the street so it’s water view will never be hindered by other homes going up eventually around the cul-de-sac. This lot was on the market for 252 days, listed for $188,900 and sold for $150,000.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?
- Transformer Shortage Stops Building New Homes
- The 4 Most Powerful Real Estate Resources Packaged
- Real Estate Bubble Popped
- Flat Fee Listing Service Now in Washington
- Sequim Real Estate Market Turns Down
- The Coming Real Estate Crash
- The Sequim Real Estate Trilogy