This home is the very definition of a country home in Sequim. Walk in the front door and you are looking at gorgeous Patagonian Rosewood 3/4″ floors, vaulted ceilings and a custom kitchen with granite tile counters, marble backsplash, a Bosch dishwasher and beautiful Pecan cabinets. The floor plan is unique, because it is not a square house plan, but has angled hallways and yet it is so comfortably at home the moment you walk in the front door. Chuck Marunde was the Buyer’s Real Estate Agent. This home was listed at $539,000 and sold for $475,000. Total days on market = 190+.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Buyers Must Be More Cautious Than Ever
- Sellers Chase the Market Down Once Again
- Sequim Homes Sold Recently
- The Safest Place to Live: Survival Preparation
- Real Estate Brokerages Are Collapsing
- What’s Going On With the Real Estate Market?
- Flat Fee Listing Service Video
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?