This was a unique sale, but name one that isn’t. It is a custom home built in the mid-range of custom quality, and in a nice location almost halfway between Sequim and Port Angeles. There’s a large farmer’s field out back and a nice view of the mountains. It’s a two bedroom, two bath home, and there is a den which could be a third bedroom if a closet was installed. This home was owned by a Safeway manager who was transferred back east, and it was on the market for 82 days, listed at $284,500 and sold for $251,00 after quite a series of negotiating rounds. Chuck represented the buyer.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Video Tour
- Sequim Horse Property
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?