This was a unique sale, but name one that isn’t. It is a custom home built in the mid-range of custom quality, and in a nice location almost halfway between Sequim and Port Angeles. There’s a large farmer’s field out back and a nice view of the mountains. It’s a two bedroom, two bath home, and there is a den which could be a third bedroom if a closet was installed. This home was owned by a Safeway manager who was transferred back east, and it was on the market for 82 days, listed at $284,500 and sold for $251,00 after quite a series of negotiating rounds. Chuck represented the buyer.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Buyers Must Be More Cautious Than Ever
- Sellers Chase the Market Down Once Again
- Sequim Homes Sold Recently
- The Safest Place to Live: Survival Preparation
- Real Estate Brokerages Are Collapsing
- What’s Going On With the Real Estate Market?
- Flat Fee Listing Service Video
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?