Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?
- Transformer Shortage Stops Building New Homes
- The 4 Most Powerful Real Estate Resources Packaged
- Real Estate Bubble Popped
- Flat Fee Listing Service Now in Washington
- Sequim Real Estate Market Turns Down
- The Coming Real Estate Crash
- The Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
Category Archives: Water View Homes
This perfect little Emerald Highlands home overlooking Sequim is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home right in the top of the bell curve of what so many retirees want. At just under 1,800 square feet with an attached double garage … Continue reading
This home was like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. When my buyers and I first looked at it, we both knew it was an extraordinary home for an ordinary price, and it was a done deal after negotiating … Continue reading
This Diamond Point water view was worth $235,000 and came with a two story home and detached double garage. The second floor has a deck with large windows on the east end of the house facing the water. There was … Continue reading