Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?
- Transformer Shortage Stops Building New Homes
- The 4 Most Powerful Real Estate Resources Packaged
- Real Estate Bubble Popped
- Flat Fee Listing Service Now in Washington
- Sequim Real Estate Market Turns Down
- The Coming Real Estate Crash
- The Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
Category Archives: Sequim Land Just Sold
This 5 acre Sequim lavender farm was bought by a young couple with two beautiful children, and they are going to live the life of their dreams on their own mini-farm with chickens. This is a dream come true for … Continue reading
This is 20 gorgeous acres of vacant land in Sequim, and it’s not for sale, because I just sold it. With a mountain view and an irrigation ditch on one side, this is the perfect mini-farm, and that’s exactly what … Continue reading
How about 16 acres of rich soil on a mini Sequim farm. I represented the buyer on this sale, and I can tell you my clients are excited about two things: building their retirement home here and having their own … Continue reading
This Sequim water view lot sold for a great price–$100,000. Chuck Marunde is pleased to announce the sale of another property, a gorgeous lot with a panoramic water view of Sequim Bay and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. This … Continue reading
A couple from Arizona purchased this perfect lot in Sequim within walking distance of the spit and the beaches to the Lighthouse. It’s a one acre lot elevated above a valley of tall grass and to the south a beautiful … Continue reading
This five acre lot sold in an open field with a panoramic view of the Olympic Mountains to the south. This area north of Sequim is very popular among retirees as they spend time driving around the Sequim area, at … Continue reading