Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sellers Chase the Market Down Once Again
- Sequim Homes Sold Recently
- The Safest Place to Live: Survival Preparation
- Real Estate Brokerages Are Collapsing
- What’s Going On With the Real Estate Market?
- Flat Fee Listing Service Video
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?
- Transformer Shortage Stops Building New Homes
Category Archives: Port Angeles Homes Just Sold
This is one of the finest custom designed and custom built homes in all of Clallam County, and it has a close up view of a mountain, Hurricane Ridge. It is located between Sequim and Port Angeles on the P.A. … Continue reading
This home is right in the bell curve of what retirees really consider an ideal home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a double garage, a gorgeous modern kitchen, a stunning mountain view from the living and dining room windows, and … Continue reading
This home is the destination for a family of twelve, consisting of a mother and father, one daughter, a cat, and eight chickens. The home is a manufactured home, but it is immaculate and has a very comfortable floor plan. … Continue reading
One of the most extraordinary high bluff Port Angeles waterfront homes on the entire market recently sold for an incredible price of $345,000. The home was built in 1956 and remodeled in 2007 with a gorgeous modern kitchen. The living … Continue reading
This Freshwater Bay home sits on six fairly private acres and a creek runs through it. There’s room for horses and there’s a big pond with fish. The cathedral ceilings with the beautiful knotty pine make this a very special … Continue reading
No bank beachfront property is hard to find at an affordable price anywhere on the Olympic Peninsula, and one of the most beautiful bays from Sequim to Port Angeles is Freshwater Bay. This old 1930’s home is essentially a tear … Continue reading
This five acre lot is on a medium high bluff and with a view of beautiful Freshwater Bay, it doesn’t get much better than this. I represented the buyers and this lot sold for $260,000.
This Port Angeles home has one of the most stunning panoramic water views of the entire Olympic Peninsula. There’s no sense in even trying to show you that on a photo here, because the photo does no justice at all … Continue reading
This home was a rare find in the Port Angeles foreclosure market at $128,100. This is a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, 2,500 sq. ft. home within the city of Port Angeles. Chuck Marunde represented the buyer as a buyer’s agent. … Continue reading
Chuck Marunde is pleased to announce the sale of another gorgeous Port Angeles water view home. This home has a panoramic water view from a high bluff overlooking Freshwater Bay. Unfortunately, a photo cannot really capture the stunning Port Angeles … Continue reading
Chuck was the Buyer’s Agent on this home representing a wonderful couple from Idaho. This is a three bedroom, two bath home with a unique sitting area right off the kitchen and the high breakfast bar. The landscaping looks like … Continue reading
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on just under 2 acres, but it sits high above Port Angeles and has a great water view from the entire North side of the home, which is full of windows and … Continue reading