Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Private Airport For Sale: Sequim Valley Airport
- Sequim Home with a Shop
- Sequim Washington Video
- Buying Land in Sequim
- The Buyer Timeline
- Coastal in Sequim and Shopping
- Where is Sequim?
- Escaping California to The San Juan Islands
- Sequim Internet: High Speed Internet
- The Sequim Home Selling Process: The Seller Timeline
- Why Does Port Townsend Stink?
- Sequim Realtor Publishes New Book
- Does Integrity Matter?
- The Sequim Home Buying Process: The Buyer Timeline
- The Ultimate Buyers Agent: Your Personal Concierge
- Your Sequim Buyers Agent Chuck Marunde
- Gorgeous Sequim Home for Sale with Beach Access
- Port Townsend Marina
- Seller Disclosure Law in Washington
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer on a Pending Transaction?
Tag Archives: Sequim water view
This home was like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. When my buyers and I first looked at it, we both knew it was an extraordinary home for an ordinary price, and it was a done deal after negotiating … Continue reading
This Sequim home with a barn also has a water view and includes over five acres of beautiful property. There’s even a creek that runs through it. From the house it is a short walk to the beach. This is … Continue reading