Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- The Reason to Buy a Home Now – Stock Market Collapse
- Why Retirees Are Moving From California to Sequim
- Winning with Competing Offers
- Noise Pollution and Your Health
- Thanksgiving in Sequim
- Sequim Resources for Buyers
- Appraisal Management Companies
- Can I Have Chickens?
- Sellability and Appreciation
- 10 Powerful Buyer Resources on Sequim Homes
- Bluff Stability
- Sequim Buyers Pause
- How Does a Bump Clause Work?
- No Building Permit Spells Trouble
- Port Ludlow Golf Course Lot
- Private Road Maintenance Agreements Required by Lenders
- Electric Power Lines and Health Dangers
- The Ugliest House in Sequim
- Is The Real Estate Market Seasonal in Sequim?
- What If I Can’t Find The Right Home in Sequim?
Tag Archives: Sequim water view
This home was like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. When my buyers and I first looked at it, we both knew it was an extraordinary home for an ordinary price, and it was a done deal after negotiating … Continue reading
This Sequim home with a barn also has a water view and includes over five acres of beautiful property. There’s even a creek that runs through it. From the house it is a short walk to the beach. This is … Continue reading