Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- 10 Powerful Buyer Resources on Sequim Homes
- Bluff Stability
- Sequim Buyers Pause
- How Does a Bump Clause Work?
- No Building Permit Spells Trouble
- Port Ludlow Golf Course Lot
- Private Road Maintenance Agreements Required by Lenders
- Electric Power Lines and Health Dangers
- The Ugliest House in Sequim
- Is The Real Estate Market Seasonal in Sequim?
- What If I Can’t Find The Right Home in Sequim?
- From Sequim to Fishing in Alaska
- Sequim Beachfront Property with a Private Dock
- Sold in One Day
- iRealty in Sequim Offers More By an Order of Magnitude
- Sequim Mountain View
- About the Sequim Area
- I Need a Realtor to Draft an Offer Now
- Beautiful Home, Modern Kitchen, Halfway Between Sequim & Port Angeles
- Brand New Sequim Listings (and Port Angeles)
Tag Archives: Sequim water view
This home was like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. When my buyers and I first looked at it, we both knew it was an extraordinary home for an ordinary price, and it was a done deal after negotiating … Continue reading
This Sequim home with a barn also has a water view and includes over five acres of beautiful property. There’s even a creek that runs through it. From the house it is a short walk to the beach. This is … Continue reading