Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Massive Upgrade to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Paid Testimonials: Can You Believe It?
- Sequim Beaches
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Doing Research on Sequim WA
- Sequim Homes Sold
- The Largest Real Estate Blog in Sequim
- Double Sequim Townhome for Sale
- Sequim Valley Airport Air Affaire 2019
- Save Our Sequim: Stop The Regional Methadone Addiction Facility
- Sequim Home Builder: Choosing The Best
- What’s The Sequim Average Temperature?
- Why is Sequim One Of The 10 Best Places To Retire?
- Will You Die Today?
- Does It Really Matter Which Real Estate Agent You Hire?
- Sequim Homes Selling at Full Price
- Sequim Weather App
- Home Shortage in Sequim
- Sequim Mobile App
Tag Archives: Sequim water view
This home was like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. When my buyers and I first looked at it, we both knew it was an extraordinary home for an ordinary price, and it was a done deal after negotiating … Continue reading
This Sequim home with a barn also has a water view and includes over five acres of beautiful property. There’s even a creek that runs through it. From the house it is a short walk to the beach. This is … Continue reading