Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sellers Chase the Market Down Once Again
- Sequim Homes Sold Recently
- The Safest Place to Live: Survival Preparation
- Real Estate Brokerages Are Collapsing
- What’s Going On With the Real Estate Market?
- Flat Fee Listing Service Video
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?
- Transformer Shortage Stops Building New Homes
Tag Archives: sequim land
This is 20 gorgeous acres of vacant land in Sequim, and it’s not for sale, because I just sold it. With a mountain view and an irrigation ditch on one side, this is the perfect mini-farm, and that’s exactly what … Continue reading
How about 16 acres of rich soil on a mini Sequim farm. I represented the buyer on this sale, and I can tell you my clients are excited about two things: building their retirement home here and having their own … Continue reading