Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Video Tour
- Sequim Horse Property
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
Tag Archives: sequim land
This is 20 gorgeous acres of vacant land in Sequim, and it’s not for sale, because I just sold it. With a mountain view and an irrigation ditch on one side, this is the perfect mini-farm, and that’s exactly what … Continue reading
How about 16 acres of rich soil on a mini Sequim farm. I represented the buyer on this sale, and I can tell you my clients are excited about two things: building their retirement home here and having their own … Continue reading