Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Is There A Risk Of Cliff Erosion or Coastal Erosion in Sequim?
- How Much Should I Offer: What is Fair Market Value
- Sequim Cell Phone Towers
- Is My Retirement Account Safe So I Can Move to Sequim?
- Buyer Checklist After You Have Mutual Acceptance
- How Much Due Diligence Can I Do Before I Submit An Offer?
- Sequim Broker Reaches Out to Sellers
- Buying a Home with a Revocable Trust
- When Home Sellers Chase the Price Down
- Failed Real Estate Advertising to Sell Your Home
- The Home Buying Process
- How to Choose a Real Estate Broker
- Homeowner Associations: Nightmare of Nightmares
- The Key to Happiness
- Affordable Real Estate Disappearing?
- Clallam County Faire 2018
- Sunland Golf Course in Trouble Again?
- Buyer Expectations
- Sequim Real Estate Podcast
- I Want a Home With Chickens
Tag Archives: Sequim Horse Property
I originally wrote about this Sequim horse property, because from the moment I saw it, I knew it was one of the most beautiful little Sequim ranches I had ever seen. And I wanted it. For myself. But the next … Continue reading