Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sequim Healthcare
- Washington Luxury Homes
- Sequim Crime Rates
- I Love Sequim
- Sequim Google Search
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Sequim Referral Broker: Sequim Broker Chuck Marunde
- Is Another Real Estate Crash Coming?
- Is There A Risk Of Cliff Erosion or Coastal Erosion in Sequim?
- How Much Should I Offer: What is Fair Market Value
- Sequim Cell Phone Towers
- Is My Retirement Account Safe So I Can Move to Sequim?
- Buyer Checklist After You Have Mutual Acceptance
- How Much Due Diligence Can I Do Before I Submit An Offer?
- Sequim Broker Reaches Out to Sellers
- Buying a Home with a Revocable Trust
- When Home Sellers Chase the Price Down
- Failed Real Estate Advertising to Sell Your Home
- The Home Buying Process
- How to Choose a Real Estate Broker
Tag Archives: sequim homes
This brand new home was built in a Sequim subdivision called Cedar Ridge, and the home is the latest in modern construction and technology, not to mention an incredible floor plan. The home is just under 2,400 square feet with … Continue reading
This country home on 5 acres sold for $200,000. It sits at the end of a private road, so there is no traffic at all. It’s an older home, about 40 years old, and the basement is unfinished. The upstairs … Continue reading
This home was all wood, and has a beautiful country style architecture, but it’s also very comfortable. I represented the buyers, and this home sold for $434,900. It is in the hills north of Sequim and has a partial water … Continue reading
This home sale is a great story. First, it is the perfect Sequim home. On 1.38 acres, this 3 bedroom, 2,400 square foot custom home with high coffered ceilings, a three car attached garage, a large single car detached garage, … Continue reading
This Sequim home sits in a beautiful setting with a large yard and includes not only a double attached garage but a detached triple garage and a luxury chicken coop. The kitchen has the latest electronic cooktop, hood, and oven. … Continue reading
This home is in Mains Farm, which is about 7 miles northwest of Sequim central. It sold for $205,000 and is a cute 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1,600 square foot home on a perfect little landscaped lot. I represented the buyers.
This Sequim home was a surprise for me and my clients the first time we saw it. It has a unique but great floor plan, a huge family kitchen, and a very quiet lot, not to mention a mountain view. … Continue reading
This Sequim country home is an extraordinary home and it just sold. When you hear about the features in this home and how much it sold for, you may find yourself a bit envious of the buyers. You should. This … Continue reading