Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- The Reason to Buy a Home Now – Stock Market Collapse
- Why Retirees Are Moving From California to Sequim
- Winning with Competing Offers
- Noise Pollution and Your Health
- Thanksgiving in Sequim
- Sequim Resources for Buyers
- Appraisal Management Companies
- Can I Have Chickens?
- Sellability and Appreciation
- 10 Powerful Buyer Resources on Sequim Homes
- Bluff Stability
- Sequim Buyers Pause
- How Does a Bump Clause Work?
- No Building Permit Spells Trouble
- Port Ludlow Golf Course Lot
- Private Road Maintenance Agreements Required by Lenders
- Electric Power Lines and Health Dangers
- The Ugliest House in Sequim
- Is The Real Estate Market Seasonal in Sequim?
- What If I Can’t Find The Right Home in Sequim?
Tag Archives: Sequim Home
This Sequim home sold recently, and of all Sequim homes, it is one of the most beautiful homes in one of the best areas in the center of the Blue Hole. Sequim Home Sold
Another Sequim home just sold. This home was only on the market for 22 days before it sold. It sits on a beautiful little one acre parcel with an old but small barn. With 2,082 square feet, three small bedrooms, … Continue reading
This Bell Hill home was one of the early homes built (1992) on one of the best lots with what some of us have considered the best water view from Bell Hill. Bell Hill This Bell Hill home sold for … Continue reading