Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- 10 Powerful Buyer Resources on Sequim Homes
- Bluff Stability
- Sequim Buyers Pause
- How Does a Bump Clause Work?
- No Building Permit Spells Trouble
- Port Ludlow Golf Course Lot
- Private Road Maintenance Agreements Required by Lenders
- Electric Power Lines and Health Dangers
- The Ugliest House in Sequim
- Is The Real Estate Market Seasonal in Sequim?
- What If I Can’t Find The Right Home in Sequim?
- From Sequim to Fishing in Alaska
- Sequim Beachfront Property with a Private Dock
- Sold in One Day
- iRealty in Sequim Offers More By an Order of Magnitude
- Sequim Mountain View
- About the Sequim Area
- I Need a Realtor to Draft an Offer Now
- Beautiful Home, Modern Kitchen, Halfway Between Sequim & Port Angeles
- Brand New Sequim Listings (and Port Angeles)
Tag Archives: Sequim Home
This Sequim home sold recently, and of all Sequim homes, it is one of the most beautiful homes in one of the best areas in the center of the Blue Hole. Sequim Home Sold
Another Sequim home just sold. This home was only on the market for 22 days before it sold. It sits on a beautiful little one acre parcel with an old but small barn. With 2,082 square feet, three small bedrooms, … Continue reading
This Bell Hill home was one of the early homes built (1992) on one of the best lots with what some of us have considered the best water view from Bell Hill. Bell Hill This Bell Hill home sold for … Continue reading