Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home
- Should I Buy Land in Sequim to Build a Home?
- Big Move From Cities to Rural Areas Like Sequim
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- 24 Secrets to Buying a Country Home
- Sequim Real Estate Videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- Sequim Real Estate and Covid-19
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- How to Research Bluff Stability Online
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- Sequim Water View is Stunning and Pending
Tag Archives: Sequim Home
Another 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the quaint neighborhood called Dungeness Meadows. Built in 1973 and just 1,232 sq.ft. I represented the buyers. This home sold for $168,239.
This Sequim home sold recently, and of all Sequim homes, it is one of the most beautiful homes in one of the best areas in the center of the Blue Hole. Sequim Home Sold
Another Sequim home just sold. This home was only on the market for 22 days before it sold. It sits on a beautiful little one acre parcel with an old but small barn. With 2,082 square feet, three small bedrooms, … Continue reading
This Bell Hill home was one of the early homes built (1992) on one of the best lots with what some of us have considered the best water view from Bell Hill. Bell Hill This Bell Hill home sold for … Continue reading