Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home
- Should I Buy Land in Sequim to Build a Home?
- Big Move From Cities to Rural Areas Like Sequim
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- 24 Secrets to Buying a Country Home
- Sequim Real Estate Videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- Sequim Real Estate and Covid-19
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- How to Research Bluff Stability Online
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- Sequim Water View is Stunning and Pending
Tag Archives: sequim home on acreage
This Sequim home on acreage (3 acres) is in the famous Sequim Blue Hole, aka the Sequim Rain Shadow, and with a panoramic mountain view, this is premium property. But the home itself is one of the highest quality custom … Continue reading
This Sequim home on 1 acre is one of the highest quality custom built homes in the area, and it is a short walk from the Dungeness Spit. Three bedrooms, 2 baths, an open floor plan for the living room, … Continue reading
On a previous sale I wrote that it is hard to find a home on 5 acres, and it is, but I represented the buyer on the purchase of this Sequim home on 6 acres in a quiet little area … Continue reading
This is a 1977 Sequim home on several beautiful acres in a fairly private area within a short walking distance on a trail to the Dungeness River. The kitchen was remodeled by an architect and customized to be reborn again. … Continue reading