Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Massive Upgrade to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Paid Testimonials: Can You Believe It?
- Sequim Beaches
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Doing Research on Sequim WA
- Sequim Homes Sold
- The Largest Real Estate Blog in Sequim
- Double Sequim Townhome for Sale
- Sequim Valley Airport Air Affaire 2019
- Save Our Sequim: Stop The Regional Methadone Addiction Facility
- Sequim Home Builder: Choosing The Best
- What’s The Sequim Average Temperature?
- Why is Sequim One Of The 10 Best Places To Retire?
- Will You Die Today?
- Does It Really Matter Which Real Estate Agent You Hire?
- Sequim Homes Selling at Full Price
- Sequim Weather App
- Home Shortage in Sequim
- Sequim Mobile App
Tag Archives: sequim home on acreage
This Sequim home on acreage (3 acres) is in the famous Sequim Blue Hole, aka the Sequim Rain Shadow, and with a panoramic mountain view, this is premium property. But the home itself is one of the highest quality custom … Continue reading
This Sequim home on 1 acre is one of the highest quality custom built homes in the area, and it is a short walk from the Dungeness Spit. Three bedrooms, 2 baths, an open floor plan for the living room, … Continue reading
On a previous sale I wrote that it is hard to find a home on 5 acres, and it is, but I represented the buyer on the purchase of this Sequim home on 6 acres in a quiet little area … Continue reading
This is a 1977 Sequim home on several beautiful acres in a fairly private area within a short walking distance on a trail to the Dungeness River. The kitchen was remodeled by an architect and customized to be reborn again. … Continue reading