Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Ludlow Golf Course Lot
- Private Road Maintenance Agreements Required by Lenders
- Electric Power Lines and Health Dangers
- The Ugliest House in Sequim
- Is The Real Estate Market Seasonal in Sequim?
- What If I Can’t Find The Right Home in Sequim?
- From Sequim to Fishing in Alaska
- Sequim Beachfront Property with a Private Dock
- Sold in One Day
- iRealty in Sequim Offers More By an Order of Magnitude
- Sequim Mountain View
- About the Sequim Area
- I Need a Realtor to Draft an Offer Now
- Beautiful Home, Modern Kitchen, Halfway Between Sequim & Port Angeles
- Brand New Sequim Listings (and Port Angeles)
- A Home With Privacy
- How Do I Sell My Home? Free Book for Sellers in Sequim
- A Real Estate Broker Who Puts Clients First?
- Appraisal Management Companies
- Flip or Flop Vegas with Marunde
Tag Archives: sequim home on acreage
This Sequim home on acreage (3 acres) is in the famous Sequim Blue Hole, aka the Sequim Rain Shadow, and with a panoramic mountain view, this is premium property. But the home itself is one of the highest quality custom … Continue reading
This Sequim home on 1 acre is one of the highest quality custom built homes in the area, and it is a short walk from the Dungeness Spit. Three bedrooms, 2 baths, an open floor plan for the living room, … Continue reading
On a previous sale I wrote that it is hard to find a home on 5 acres, and it is, but I represented the buyer on the purchase of this Sequim home on 6 acres in a quiet little area … Continue reading
This is a 1977 Sequim home on several beautiful acres in a fairly private area within a short walking distance on a trail to the Dungeness River. The kitchen was remodeled by an architect and customized to be reborn again. … Continue reading