Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sequim Healthcare
- Washington Luxury Homes
- Sequim Crime Rates
- I Love Sequim
- Sequim Google Search
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Sequim Referral Broker: Sequim Broker Chuck Marunde
- Is Another Real Estate Crash Coming?
- Is There A Risk Of Cliff Erosion or Coastal Erosion in Sequim?
- How Much Should I Offer: What is Fair Market Value
- Sequim Cell Phone Towers
- Is My Retirement Account Safe So I Can Move to Sequim?
- Buyer Checklist After You Have Mutual Acceptance
- How Much Due Diligence Can I Do Before I Submit An Offer?
- Sequim Broker Reaches Out to Sellers
- Buying a Home with a Revocable Trust
- When Home Sellers Chase the Price Down
- Failed Real Estate Advertising to Sell Your Home
- The Home Buying Process
- How to Choose a Real Estate Broker
Tag Archives: sequim home on acreage
This Sequim home on acreage (3 acres) is in the famous Sequim Blue Hole, aka the Sequim Rain Shadow, and with a panoramic mountain view, this is premium property. But the home itself is one of the highest quality custom … Continue reading
This Sequim home on 1 acre is one of the highest quality custom built homes in the area, and it is a short walk from the Dungeness Spit. Three bedrooms, 2 baths, an open floor plan for the living room, … Continue reading
On a previous sale I wrote that it is hard to find a home on 5 acres, and it is, but I represented the buyer on the purchase of this Sequim home on 6 acres in a quiet little area … Continue reading
This is a 1977 Sequim home on several beautiful acres in a fairly private area within a short walking distance on a trail to the Dungeness River. The kitchen was remodeled by an architect and customized to be reborn again. … Continue reading