Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Private Airport For Sale: Sequim Valley Airport
- Sequim Home with a Shop
- Sequim Washington Video
- Buying Land in Sequim
- The Buyer Timeline
- Coastal in Sequim and Shopping
- Where is Sequim?
- Escaping California to The San Juan Islands
- Sequim Internet: High Speed Internet
- The Sequim Home Selling Process: The Seller Timeline
- Why Does Port Townsend Stink?
- Sequim Realtor Publishes New Book
- Does Integrity Matter?
- The Sequim Home Buying Process: The Buyer Timeline
- The Ultimate Buyers Agent: Your Personal Concierge
- Your Sequim Buyers Agent Chuck Marunde
- Gorgeous Sequim Home for Sale with Beach Access
- Port Townsend Marina
- Seller Disclosure Law in Washington
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer on a Pending Transaction?
Tag Archives: sequim home on acreage
This Sequim home on acreage (3 acres) is in the famous Sequim Blue Hole, aka the Sequim Rain Shadow, and with a panoramic mountain view, this is premium property. But the home itself is one of the highest quality custom … Continue reading
This Sequim home on 1 acre is one of the highest quality custom built homes in the area, and it is a short walk from the Dungeness Spit. Three bedrooms, 2 baths, an open floor plan for the living room, … Continue reading
On a previous sale I wrote that it is hard to find a home on 5 acres, and it is, but I represented the buyer on the purchase of this Sequim home on 6 acres in a quiet little area … Continue reading
This is a 1977 Sequim home on several beautiful acres in a fairly private area within a short walking distance on a trail to the Dungeness River. The kitchen was remodeled by an architect and customized to be reborn again. … Continue reading