Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- The Reason to Buy a Home Now – Stock Market Collapse
- Why Retirees Are Moving From California to Sequim
- Winning with Competing Offers
- Noise Pollution and Your Health
- Thanksgiving in Sequim
- Sequim Resources for Buyers
- Appraisal Management Companies
- Can I Have Chickens?
- Sellability and Appreciation
- 10 Powerful Buyer Resources on Sequim Homes
- Bluff Stability
- Sequim Buyers Pause
- How Does a Bump Clause Work?
- No Building Permit Spells Trouble
- Port Ludlow Golf Course Lot
- Private Road Maintenance Agreements Required by Lenders
- Electric Power Lines and Health Dangers
- The Ugliest House in Sequim
- Is The Real Estate Market Seasonal in Sequim?
- What If I Can’t Find The Right Home in Sequim?
Tag Archives: sequim home on acreage
This Sequim home on acreage (3 acres) is in the famous Sequim Blue Hole, aka the Sequim Rain Shadow, and with a panoramic mountain view, this is premium property. But the home itself is one of the highest quality custom … Continue reading
This Sequim home on 1 acre is one of the highest quality custom built homes in the area, and it is a short walk from the Dungeness Spit. Three bedrooms, 2 baths, an open floor plan for the living room, … Continue reading
On a previous sale I wrote that it is hard to find a home on 5 acres, and it is, but I represented the buyer on the purchase of this Sequim home on 6 acres in a quiet little area … Continue reading
This is a 1977 Sequim home on several beautiful acres in a fairly private area within a short walking distance on a trail to the Dungeness River. The kitchen was remodeled by an architect and customized to be reborn again. … Continue reading