Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sequim Broker Reaches Out to Sellers
- Buying a Home with a Revocable Trust
- When Home Sellers Chase the Price Down
- Failed Real Estate Advertising to Sell Your Home
- The Home Buying Process
- How to Choose a Real Estate Broker
- Homeowner Associations: Nightmare of Nightmares
- The Key to Happiness
- Affordable Real Estate Disappearing?
- Clallam County Faire 2018
- Sunland Golf Course in Trouble Again?
- Buyer Expectations
- Sequim Real Estate Podcast
- I Want a Home With Chickens
- Sequim Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Is The Sequim Real Estate Market Turning?
- Sequim Buyer’s Agent
- California Fires and Escaping to Sequim
- I Need a Realtor to Draft an Offer Now
- Sequim Cell Phone Towers
Tag Archives: sequim home on acreage
This Sequim home on acreage (3 acres) is in the famous Sequim Blue Hole, aka the Sequim Rain Shadow, and with a panoramic mountain view, this is premium property. But the home itself is one of the highest quality custom … Continue reading
This Sequim home on 1 acre is one of the highest quality custom built homes in the area, and it is a short walk from the Dungeness Spit. Three bedrooms, 2 baths, an open floor plan for the living room, … Continue reading
On a previous sale I wrote that it is hard to find a home on 5 acres, and it is, but I represented the buyer on the purchase of this Sequim home on 6 acres in a quiet little area … Continue reading
This is a 1977 Sequim home on several beautiful acres in a fairly private area within a short walking distance on a trail to the Dungeness River. The kitchen was remodeled by an architect and customized to be reborn again. … Continue reading