Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Ludlow Golf Course Lot
- Private Road Maintenance Agreements Required by Lenders
- Electric Power Lines and Health Dangers
- The Ugliest House in Sequim
- Is The Real Estate Market Seasonal in Sequim?
- What If I Can’t Find The Right Home in Sequim?
- From Sequim to Fishing in Alaska
- Sequim Beachfront Property with a Private Dock
- Sold in One Day
- iRealty in Sequim Offers More By an Order of Magnitude
- Sequim Mountain View
- About the Sequim Area
- I Need a Realtor to Draft an Offer Now
- Beautiful Home, Modern Kitchen, Halfway Between Sequim & Port Angeles
- Brand New Sequim Listings (and Port Angeles)
- A Home With Privacy
- How Do I Sell My Home? Free Book for Sellers in Sequim
- A Real Estate Broker Who Puts Clients First?
- Appraisal Management Companies
- Flip or Flop Vegas with Marunde
Tag Archives: sequim farm
This Sequim mini-farm is pretty special. It’s only 2.58 acres, but it is 100% useable land, and the entire property is fenced for animals. There is a barn and two garages, and the house was built in 1976 but is … Continue reading