Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Brand New Listing on 5 Private Acres with Mountain View
- Home Ownership in Sequim
- 6 Most Popular Sequim Real Estate Articles of 2018
- Why Are People Leaving California?
- Is Sequim the Safest Place to Live?
- Sequim Locksmith: Change The Locks
- The Sequim Real Estate Market for 2019
- Sequim Primary Care
- Buying Land in Sequim
- Home Prices
- Buying an Older Home
- Why Retire in Sequim Washington?
- Sequim Healthcare
- Washington Luxury Homes
- Sequim Crime Rates
- I Love Sequim
- Sequim Google Search
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Sequim Referral Broker: Sequim Broker Chuck Marunde
- Is Another Real Estate Crash Coming?
Tag Archives: sequim farm
This Sequim mini-farm is pretty special. It’s only 2.58 acres, but it is 100% useable land, and the entire property is fenced for animals. There is a barn and two garages, and the house was built in 1976 but is … Continue reading