Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Massive Upgrade to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Paid Testimonials: Can You Believe It?
- Sequim Beaches
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Doing Research on Sequim WA
- Sequim Homes Sold
- The Largest Real Estate Blog in Sequim
- Double Sequim Townhome for Sale
- Sequim Valley Airport Air Affaire 2019
- Save Our Sequim: Stop The Regional Methadone Addiction Facility
- Sequim Home Builder: Choosing The Best
- What’s The Sequim Average Temperature?
- Why is Sequim One Of The 10 Best Places To Retire?
- Will You Die Today?
- Does It Really Matter Which Real Estate Agent You Hire?
- Sequim Homes Selling at Full Price
- Sequim Weather App
- Home Shortage in Sequim
- Sequim Mobile App
Tag Archives: sequim farm
This Sequim mini-farm is pretty special. It’s only 2.58 acres, but it is 100% useable land, and the entire property is fenced for animals. There is a barn and two garages, and the house was built in 1976 but is … Continue reading