Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Marina
- Seller Disclosure Law in Washington
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer on a Pending Transaction?
- Rare Gorgeous Sequim Home for Sale
- Are Zillow Zestimates Accurate?
- Sequim Listings
- Sequim Homes for Sale
- Why The Urgency to Buy a Home in Sequim WA?
- Snow in Sequim
- Does Sequim Get Snow?
- Sequim Home Sales
- Area Hospitals – Sequim, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Silverdale
- Seattle Crime v. Sequim Crime
- Brand New Listing on 5 Private Acres with Mountain View
- Home Ownership in Sequim
- 6 Most Popular Sequim Real Estate Articles of 2018
- Why Are People Leaving California?
- Is Sequim the Safest Place to Live?
- Sequim Locksmith: Change The Locks
- The Sequim Real Estate Market for 2019
Tag Archives: sequim farm
This Sequim mini-farm is pretty special. It’s only 2.58 acres, but it is 100% useable land, and the entire property is fenced for animals. There is a barn and two garages, and the house was built in 1976 but is … Continue reading