Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Why Does Port Townsend Stink?
- Sequim Realtor Publishes New Book
- Does Integrity Matter?
- The Sequim Home Buying Process: The Buyer Timeline
- The Ultimate Buyers Agent: Your Personal Concierge
- Your Sequim Buyers Agent Chuck Marunde
- Gorgeous Sequim Home for Sale with Beach Access
- Port Townsend Marina
- Seller Disclosure Law in Washington
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer on a Pending Transaction?
- Rare Gorgeous Sequim Home for Sale
- Are Zillow Zestimates Accurate?
- Sequim Listings
- Sequim Homes for Sale
- Why The Urgency to Buy a Home in Sequim WA?
- Snow in Sequim
- Does Sequim Get Snow?
- Sequim Home Sales
- Area Hospitals – Sequim, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Silverdale
- Seattle Crime v. Sequim Crime
Tag Archives: Sequim Country Home
This home was all wood, and has a beautiful country style architecture, but it’s also very comfortable. I represented the buyers, and this home sold for $434,900. It is in the hills north of Sequim and has a partial water … Continue reading