Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home
- Should I Buy Land in Sequim to Build a Home?
- Big Move From Cities to Rural Areas Like Sequim
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- 24 Secrets to Buying a Country Home
- Sequim Real Estate Videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- Sequim Real Estate and Covid-19
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- How to Research Bluff Stability Online
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- Sequim Water View is Stunning and Pending
Tag Archives: Sequim Country Home
This home was all wood, and has a beautiful country style architecture, but it’s also very comfortable. I represented the buyers, and this home sold for $434,900. It is in the hills north of Sequim and has a partial water … Continue reading