Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sequim Primary Care
- Buying Land in Sequim
- Home Prices
- Buying an Older Home
- Why Retire in Sequim Washington?
- Sequim Healthcare
- Washington Luxury Homes
- Sequim Crime Rates
- I Love Sequim
- Sequim Google Search
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Sequim Referral Broker: Sequim Broker Chuck Marunde
- Is Another Real Estate Crash Coming?
- Is There A Risk Of Cliff Erosion or Coastal Erosion in Sequim?
- How Much Should I Offer: What is Fair Market Value
- Sequim Cell Phone Towers
- Is My Retirement Account Safe So I Can Move to Sequim?
- Buyer Checklist After You Have Mutual Acceptance
- How Much Due Diligence Can I Do Before I Submit An Offer?
- Sequim Broker Reaches Out to Sellers
Tag Archives: Sequim Country Home
This home was all wood, and has a beautiful country style architecture, but it’s also very comfortable. I represented the buyers, and this home sold for $434,900. It is in the hills north of Sequim and has a partial water … Continue reading