Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Private Airport For Sale: Sequim Valley Airport
- Sequim Home with a Shop
- Sequim Washington Video
- Buying Land in Sequim
- The Buyer Timeline
- Coastal in Sequim and Shopping
- Where is Sequim?
- Escaping California to The San Juan Islands
- Sequim Internet: High Speed Internet
- The Sequim Home Selling Process: The Seller Timeline
- Why Does Port Townsend Stink?
- Sequim Realtor Publishes New Book
- Does Integrity Matter?
- The Sequim Home Buying Process: The Buyer Timeline
- The Ultimate Buyers Agent: Your Personal Concierge
- Your Sequim Buyers Agent Chuck Marunde
- Gorgeous Sequim Home for Sale with Beach Access
- Port Townsend Marina
- Seller Disclosure Law in Washington
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer on a Pending Transaction?
Tag Archives: port angeles homes
This home is right in the bell curve of what retirees really consider an ideal home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a double garage, a gorgeous modern kitchen, a stunning mountain view from the living and dining room windows, and … Continue reading
This home is the destination for a family of twelve, consisting of a mother and father, one daughter, a cat, and eight chickens. The home is a manufactured home, but it is immaculate and has a very comfortable floor plan. … Continue reading
One of the most extraordinary high bluff Port Angeles waterfront homes on the entire market recently sold for an incredible price of $345,000. The home was built in 1956 and remodeled in 2007 with a gorgeous modern kitchen. The living … Continue reading