Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Massive Upgrade to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Paid Testimonials: Can You Believe It?
- Sequim Beaches
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Doing Research on Sequim WA
- Sequim Homes Sold
- The Largest Real Estate Blog in Sequim
- Double Sequim Townhome for Sale
- Sequim Valley Airport Air Affaire 2019
- Save Our Sequim: Stop The Regional Methadone Addiction Facility
- Sequim Home Builder: Choosing The Best
- What’s The Sequim Average Temperature?
- Why is Sequim One Of The 10 Best Places To Retire?
- Will You Die Today?
- Does It Really Matter Which Real Estate Agent You Hire?
- Sequim Homes Selling at Full Price
- Sequim Weather App
- Home Shortage in Sequim
- Sequim Mobile App
Tag Archives: port angeles homes
This home is right in the bell curve of what retirees really consider an ideal home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a double garage, a gorgeous modern kitchen, a stunning mountain view from the living and dining room windows, and … Continue reading
This home is the destination for a family of twelve, consisting of a mother and father, one daughter, a cat, and eight chickens. The home is a manufactured home, but it is immaculate and has a very comfortable floor plan. … Continue reading
One of the most extraordinary high bluff Port Angeles waterfront homes on the entire market recently sold for an incredible price of $345,000. The home was built in 1956 and remodeled in 2007 with a gorgeous modern kitchen. The living … Continue reading