Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Brand New Listing on 5 Private Acres with Mountain View
- Home Ownership in Sequim
- 6 Most Popular Sequim Real Estate Articles of 2018
- Why Are People Leaving California?
- Is Sequim the Safest Place to Live?
- Sequim Locksmith: Change The Locks
- The Sequim Real Estate Market for 2019
- Sequim Primary Care
- Buying Land in Sequim
- Home Prices
- Buying an Older Home
- Why Retire in Sequim Washington?
- Sequim Healthcare
- Washington Luxury Homes
- Sequim Crime Rates
- I Love Sequim
- Sequim Google Search
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Sequim Referral Broker: Sequim Broker Chuck Marunde
- Is Another Real Estate Crash Coming?
Tag Archives: port angeles homes
This home is right in the bell curve of what retirees really consider an ideal home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a double garage, a gorgeous modern kitchen, a stunning mountain view from the living and dining room windows, and … Continue reading
This home is the destination for a family of twelve, consisting of a mother and father, one daughter, a cat, and eight chickens. The home is a manufactured home, but it is immaculate and has a very comfortable floor plan. … Continue reading
One of the most extraordinary high bluff Port Angeles waterfront homes on the entire market recently sold for an incredible price of $345,000. The home was built in 1956 and remodeled in 2007 with a gorgeous modern kitchen. The living … Continue reading