Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- The Reason to Buy a Home Now – Stock Market Collapse
- Why Retirees Are Moving From California to Sequim
- Winning with Competing Offers
- Noise Pollution and Your Health
- Thanksgiving in Sequim
- Sequim Resources for Buyers
- Appraisal Management Companies
- Can I Have Chickens?
- Sellability and Appreciation
- 10 Powerful Buyer Resources on Sequim Homes
- Bluff Stability
- Sequim Buyers Pause
- How Does a Bump Clause Work?
- No Building Permit Spells Trouble
- Port Ludlow Golf Course Lot
- Private Road Maintenance Agreements Required by Lenders
- Electric Power Lines and Health Dangers
- The Ugliest House in Sequim
- Is The Real Estate Market Seasonal in Sequim?
- What If I Can’t Find The Right Home in Sequim?
Tag Archives: port angeles homes
This home is right in the bell curve of what retirees really consider an ideal home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a double garage, a gorgeous modern kitchen, a stunning mountain view from the living and dining room windows, and … Continue reading
This home is the destination for a family of twelve, consisting of a mother and father, one daughter, a cat, and eight chickens. The home is a manufactured home, but it is immaculate and has a very comfortable floor plan. … Continue reading
One of the most extraordinary high bluff Port Angeles waterfront homes on the entire market recently sold for an incredible price of $345,000. The home was built in 1956 and remodeled in 2007 with a gorgeous modern kitchen. The living … Continue reading