This five acre lot sold in an open field with a panoramic view of the Olympic Mountains to the south. This area north of Sequim is very popular among retirees as they spend time driving around the Sequim area, at least that is true of many of my retired clients. This five acre parcel is an ideal level parcel for a one or two story home that will get plenty of sunshine, and one of the great benefits of this particular location is that it is just outside the Sequim city limits, which will save the buyers about $12,000 to $15,000 in city development fees. This lot was on the market for 233 days, was listed for $159,000 and sold for $140,000. Chuck represented the buyer from California who is retiring as a State Trooper.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy for Buyers Moving to Sequim WA
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home
- Should I Buy Land in Sequim to Build a Home?