This five acre lot sold in an open field with a panoramic view of the Olympic Mountains to the south. This area north of Sequim is very popular among retirees as they spend time driving around the Sequim area, at least that is true of many of my retired clients. This five acre parcel is an ideal level parcel for a one or two story home that will get plenty of sunshine, and one of the great benefits of this particular location is that it is just outside the Sequim city limits, which will save the buyers about $12,000 to $15,000 in city development fees. This lot was on the market for 233 days, was listed for $159,000 and sold for $140,000. Chuck represented the buyer from California who is retiring as a State Trooper.
Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home
- Should I Buy Land in Sequim to Build a Home?
- Big Move From Cities to Rural Areas Like Sequim
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- 24 Secrets to Buying a Country Home
- Sequim Real Estate Videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- Sequim Real Estate and Covid-19
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- How to Research Bluff Stability Online
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- Sequim Water View is Stunning and Pending