A couple from Arizona purchased this perfect lot in Sequim within walking distance of the spit and the beaches to the Lighthouse. It’s a one acre lot elevated above a valley of tall grass and to the south a beautiful view of the Olympic Mountains. This lot was on the market for 275 days and listed at $136,000. It sold for $100,000, and Chuck Marunde was the Buyer’s Agent. In this photo, the buyers Sequim custom home is already being built by Rick Anderson of Anderson Homes.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sellers Chase the Market Down Once Again
- Sequim Homes Sold Recently
- The Safest Place to Live: Survival Preparation
- Real Estate Brokerages Are Collapsing
- What’s Going On With the Real Estate Market?
- Flat Fee Listing Service Video
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?
- Transformer Shortage Stops Building New Homes