A couple from Arizona purchased this perfect lot in Sequim within walking distance of the spit and the beaches to the Lighthouse. It’s a one acre lot elevated above a valley of tall grass and to the south a beautiful view of the Olympic Mountains. This lot was on the market for 275 days and listed at $136,000. It sold for $100,000, and Chuck Marunde was the Buyer’s Agent. In this photo, the buyers Sequim custom home is already being built by Rick Anderson of Anderson Homes.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy for Buyers Moving to Sequim WA
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home