This 5 acre Sequim lavender farm was bought by a young couple with two beautiful children, and they are going to live the life of their dreams on their own mini-farm with chickens. This is a dream come true for this family who searched for many months with their agent to find the perfect 5 acre parcel where they could have animals without restrictions in the CC&Rs, and where they also could have an irrigation ditch to water the property. This acreage is in a very peaceful location far from pollution and traffic noise, and a short walk to Port Williams Bay. I represented the buyers.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy for Buyers Moving to Sequim WA
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home