This 5 acre Sequim lavender farm was bought by a young couple with two beautiful children, and they are going to live the life of their dreams on their own mini-farm with chickens. This is a dream come true for this family who searched for many months with their agent to find the perfect 5 acre parcel where they could have animals without restrictions in the CC&Rs, and where they also could have an irrigation ditch to water the property. This acreage is in a very peaceful location far from pollution and traffic noise, and a short walk to Port Williams Bay. I represented the buyers.
Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home
- Should I Buy Land in Sequim to Build a Home?
- Big Move From Cities to Rural Areas Like Sequim
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- 24 Secrets to Buying a Country Home
- Sequim Real Estate Videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- Sequim Real Estate and Covid-19
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- How to Research Bluff Stability Online
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- Sequim Water View is Stunning and Pending