One of the most beautiful custom built homes in all of Sequim is off the market. Sold! I thought this home was like something you would find in the mountains of Hollywood or L.A. with a gorgeous water view. This home has all the luxuries you can imagine, and the kitchen was built for a chef, but it also has one of the best Sequim water views of Sequim Bay. Period. But words fail me. Perhaps these photos won’t.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Video Tour
- Sequim Horse Property
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?