This home overlooks the John Wayne Marina and Sequim Bay. Now that’s a great location, and these buyers thought so too. I represented the buyers as their exclusive buyer’s agent. The home has several acres and is a big home all on one level. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, hard wood floors, a huge barn, and two more bedrooms in a detached guest house. The listing price was $398,500, and it sold for $350,000 on a private contract. That’s unusual. Not many sellers can sell on a private contract these days since the home must be free and clear.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy for Buyers Moving to Sequim WA
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home