This exceptional custom home was well built, and has a floor plan that really surprises you when you walk into the house. The exterior of the home doesn’t tell the whole story and underestimates the real comfort found inside. Right on the golf course, it is a golfer’s dream. The comfort features go on and on, including a large tile shower with double shower sprinklers and a heated towel rack. Of course, this home was priced above the crowd, too. It was at $469,000, reduced to $439,000, and sold for $425,000. It was on the market for only 95 days, which in this market is a short time. Chuck Marunde represented the sellers as the listing agent.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sellers Chase the Market Down Once Again
- Sequim Homes Sold Recently
- The Safest Place to Live: Survival Preparation
- Real Estate Brokerages Are Collapsing
- What’s Going On With the Real Estate Market?
- Flat Fee Listing Service Video
- Buyers Are Demanding Changes in the Real Estate Industry
- Will There Be a Housing Recession?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: 45 Videos Free to View
- Chuck Marunde on Google
- Flat Fee Listing Broker
- Best Sequim MLS Site New Features
- True Story: Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Why the NWMLS is Far Better Than the OLS for Sellers in the Sequim Market
- Marunde Books: I’m Having Far Too Much Fun Here
- What does “The Financing Contingency Shall Survive the Closing Date” Mean?
- Massive Upgrades to Sequim Real Estate Blog
- How Do I Subscribe to This Real Estate Blog?
- Is Sequim Always Sunny?
- Transformer Shortage Stops Building New Homes