This exceptional custom home was well built, and has a floor plan that really surprises you when you walk into the house. The exterior of the home doesn’t tell the whole story and underestimates the real comfort found inside. Right on the golf course, it is a golfer’s dream. The comfort features go on and on, including a large tile shower with double shower sprinklers and a heated towel rack. Of course, this home was priced above the crowd, too. It was at $469,000, reduced to $439,000, and sold for $425,000. It was on the market for only 95 days, which in this market is a short time. Chuck Marunde represented the sellers as the listing agent.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Video Tour
- Sequim Horse Property
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?