I’m pleased to announce the sale of another home on Finn Hall Road, and again I acted as a Sequim Buyer’s Agent for a wonderful retired couple. This new manufactured 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is built better than many stick built homes, and sits on a beautiful 1.25 acre lot. The front lawn is a deep green, and it should be since this property is on the Agnew Irrigation system with all the water this grass can drink. And believe it or not, there is a small water view from the north side of the house from the dining room window and the kitchen window. There’s also a huge garage and shop out back. At $248,000, this was an incredible price.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy for Buyers Moving to Sequim WA
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home