This home is the very definition of a country home in Sequim. Walk in the front door and you are looking at gorgeous Patagonian Rosewood 3/4″ floors, vaulted ceilings and a custom kitchen with granite tile counters, marble backsplash, a Bosch dishwasher and beautiful Pecan cabinets. The floor plan is unique, because it is not a square house plan, but has angled hallways and yet it is so comfortably at home the moment you walk in the front door. Chuck Marunde was the Buyer’s Real Estate Agent. This home was listed at $539,000 and sold for $475,000. Total days on market = 190+.
Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sequim Real Estate Videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- Sequim Real Estate and Covid-19
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- How to Research Bluff Stability Online
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- Sequim Water View is Stunning and Pending
- Sold and Pending and Multiple Offers
- Sequim Homes Selling Fast and Very Fast
- Pre-Qualify for a Mortgage Online
- A Sequim Real Estate Market Update by Video
- Sequim Real Estate Market Update
- It’s a Crazy Crazy World Out There
- Sequim Real Estate Books
- The Out-of-Town Real Estate Appraiser Fiasco
- Sequim WA During the Covid-19 Vacation
- 24 Secrets to Buying a Country Home
- How Can a Buyer Find a Home in Sequim?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: A New Video Site