This home is the very definition of a country home in Sequim. Walk in the front door and you are looking at gorgeous Patagonian Rosewood 3/4″ floors, vaulted ceilings and a custom kitchen with granite tile counters, marble backsplash, a Bosch dishwasher and beautiful Pecan cabinets. The floor plan is unique, because it is not a square house plan, but has angled hallways and yet it is so comfortably at home the moment you walk in the front door. Chuck Marunde was the Buyer’s Real Estate Agent. This home was listed at $539,000 and sold for $475,000. Total days on market = 190+.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Video Tour
- Sequim Horse Property
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?