This Sequim home is in Sunland near the golf course. It sits on a quiet street, and is a beautiful custom home designed by the owners and the construction was supervised daily by the owner. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on a small lot, but a backyard deck and yard that looks like a mini-Butchart Gardens. Chuck Marunde represented a couple from California as their Sequim Buyer’s Agent.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Video Tour
- Sequim Horse Property
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?