This home is actually in Port Ludlow, and I represented the buyer’s as their Sequim Buyer’s Agent. Yes, they intended to buy a home in Sequim, and we did a great deal of searching in Sequim, but they just did not see the ideal retirement home for these Massachusetts retirees. This home is a beautiful 2 story with the third bedroom and bathroom upstairs with a recreation area or sitting or T.V. area upstairs also. There is a deck on the back of the house, and a gorgeous water view of the bay. This home sold for $350,000, which frankly was a steal even in this market.
Contact Chuck MarundeSequim Buyer's Agent
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
125 Olympic Ranch Ln
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Port Townsend Video Tour
- Sequim Horse Property
- Are Buyers Competing to Bid Prices Up?
- Sequim Real Estate Videos Organized in an EBook
- Diversify Investments Before The Crash
- Are We At The Top Of The Real Estate Market?
- The Six Steps to Finding Your Sequim Home
- Sequim Homes: Pending and Sold
- The Best MLS: The Northwest MLS and the Olympic MLS
- Real Estate Books
- Are There 5G Towers Near Me?
- When is Early Possession Safe for a Home Seller?
- Sequim Real Estate: How do I find a Home in Sequim
- Chuck Marunde Shares Personal Note
- How to Terminate a Real Estate Contract
- Multiple Offers on Sequim Homes!
- New Sequim MLS App for Smartphones and Tablets
- 10 Reasons Not to Move to Sequim
- Should I Submit a Backup Offer in this Market?
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?