One of the most extraordinary high bluff Port Angeles waterfront homes on the entire market recently sold for an incredible price of $345,000. The home was built in 1956 and remodeled in 2007 with a gorgeous modern kitchen. The living room, dining room, and kitchen area are all open with an expansive panoramic window view of the Strait. I represented the sellers.
Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sequim Real Estate Videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- Sequim Real Estate and Covid-19
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- How to Research Bluff Stability Online
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- Sequim Water View is Stunning and Pending
- Sold and Pending and Multiple Offers
- Sequim Homes Selling Fast and Very Fast
- Pre-Qualify for a Mortgage Online
- A Sequim Real Estate Market Update by Video
- Sequim Real Estate Market Update
- It’s a Crazy Crazy World Out There
- Sequim Real Estate Books
- The Out-of-Town Real Estate Appraiser Fiasco
- Sequim WA During the Covid-19 Vacation
- 24 Secrets to Buying a Country Home
- How Can a Buyer Find a Home in Sequim?
- Sequim Videos for Buyers: A New Video Site