This home is right in the bell curve of what retirees really consider an ideal home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a double garage, a gorgeous modern kitchen, a stunning mountain view from the living and dining room windows, and five private green acres. There are no stairs in this house, not one, not even from the garage into the house.
Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sequim Broker Reaches Out to Sellers
- Buying a Home with a Revocable Trust
- When Home Sellers Chase the Price Down
- Failed Real Estate Advertising to Sell Your Home
- The Home Buying Process
- How to Choose a Real Estate Broker
- Homeowner Associations: Nightmare of Nightmares
- The Key to Happiness
- Affordable Real Estate Disappearing?
- Clallam County Faire 2018
- Sunland Golf Course in Trouble Again?
- Buyer Expectations
- Sequim Real Estate Podcast
- I Want a Home With Chickens
- Sequim Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Is The Sequim Real Estate Market Turning?
- Sequim Buyer’s Agent
- California Fires and Escaping to Sequim
- I Need a Realtor to Draft an Offer Now
- Sequim Cell Phone Towers