Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Sequim Broker Reaches Out to Sellers
- Buying a Home with a Revocable Trust
- When Home Sellers Chase the Price Down
- Failed Real Estate Advertising to Sell Your Home
- The Home Buying Process
- How to Choose a Real Estate Broker
- Homeowner Associations: Nightmare of Nightmares
- The Key to Happiness
- Affordable Real Estate Disappearing?
- Clallam County Faire 2018
- Sunland Golf Course in Trouble Again?
- Buyer Expectations
- Sequim Real Estate Podcast
- I Want a Home With Chickens
- Sequim Traps for the Unwary Buyer
- Is The Sequim Real Estate Market Turning?
- Sequim Buyer’s Agent
- California Fires and Escaping to Sequim
- I Need a Realtor to Draft an Offer Now
- Sequim Cell Phone Towers
Category Archives: Water View Homes
This perfect little Emerald Highlands home overlooking Sequim is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home right in the top of the bell curve of what so many retirees want. At just under 1,800 square feet with an attached double garage … Continue reading
This home was like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. When my buyers and I first looked at it, we both knew it was an extraordinary home for an ordinary price, and it was a done deal after negotiating … Continue reading
This Diamond Point water view was worth $235,000 and came with a two story home and detached double garage. The second floor has a deck with large windows on the east end of the house facing the water. There was … Continue reading