Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Brand New Listing on 5 Private Acres with Mountain View
- Home Ownership in Sequim
- 6 Most Popular Sequim Real Estate Articles of 2018
- Why Are People Leaving California?
- Is Sequim the Safest Place to Live?
- Sequim Locksmith: Change The Locks
- The Sequim Real Estate Market for 2019
- Sequim Primary Care
- Buying Land in Sequim
- Home Prices
- Buying an Older Home
- Why Retire in Sequim Washington?
- Sequim Healthcare
- Washington Luxury Homes
- Sequim Crime Rates
- I Love Sequim
- Sequim Google Search
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Sequim Referral Broker: Sequim Broker Chuck Marunde
- Is Another Real Estate Crash Coming?
Category Archives: Water View Homes
This perfect little Emerald Highlands home overlooking Sequim is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home right in the top of the bell curve of what so many retirees want. At just under 1,800 square feet with an attached double garage … Continue reading
This home was like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. When my buyers and I first looked at it, we both knew it was an extraordinary home for an ordinary price, and it was a done deal after negotiating … Continue reading
This Diamond Point water view was worth $235,000 and came with a two story home and detached double garage. The second floor has a deck with large windows on the east end of the house facing the water. There was … Continue reading