Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home
- Should I Buy Land in Sequim to Build a Home?
- Big Move From Cities to Rural Areas Like Sequim
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- 24 Secrets to Buying a Country Home
- Sequim Real Estate Videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- Sequim Real Estate and Covid-19
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- How to Research Bluff Stability Online
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- Sequim Water View is Stunning and Pending
Category Archives: Sequim Land Just Sold
This 5 acre Sequim lavender farm was bought by a young couple with two beautiful children, and they are going to live the life of their dreams on their own mini-farm with chickens. This is a dream come true for … Continue reading
This is 20 gorgeous acres of vacant land in Sequim, and it’s not for sale, because I just sold it. With a mountain view and an irrigation ditch on one side, this is the perfect mini-farm, and that’s exactly what … Continue reading
How about 16 acres of rich soil on a mini Sequim farm. I represented the buyer on this sale, and I can tell you my clients are excited about two things: building their retirement home here and having their own … Continue reading
This Sequim water view lot sold for a great price–$100,000. Chuck Marunde is pleased to announce the sale of another property, a gorgeous lot with a panoramic water view of Sequim Bay and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. This … Continue reading
A couple from Arizona purchased this perfect lot in Sequim within walking distance of the spit and the beaches to the Lighthouse. It’s a one acre lot elevated above a valley of tall grass and to the south a beautiful … Continue reading
This five acre lot sold in an open field with a panoramic view of the Olympic Mountains to the south. This area north of Sequim is very popular among retirees as they spend time driving around the Sequim area, at … Continue reading