Contact Chuck MarundeReal Estate Broker
Sequim & Port Angeles R.E.
435 W. Bell St, Suite A
Call (360) 775-5424
Email Chuck Marunde
Sequim Real Estate Blog
- Should I Buy a Home in Sequim Before the Election?
- Sequim Real Estate Trilogy
- Top 10 Reasons To Retire in Sequim WA
- Washington Seller Disclosure Statement Huge Failure
- How Does a Buyers Agent Work?
- Looking for a Sequim Horse Ranch or a Port Angeles Horse Ranch?
- True Story: Retiree Finds and Buys a Sequim Home
- Should I Buy Land in Sequim to Build a Home?
- Big Move From Cities to Rural Areas Like Sequim
- Sequim Real Estate Market
- What if I Lose Out On The Perfect Home?
- 24 Secrets to Buying a Country Home
- Sequim Real Estate Videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sequim WA
- Sequim Real Estate and Covid-19
- For Sale By Owner Help: A Listing Package With Reduced Fees
- How to Research Bluff Stability Online
- What Does Covid-19 Rules Require for Viewing Homes in Washington?
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – The Most Experienced in the Northwest
- Sequim Water View is Stunning and Pending
Category Archives: Port Angeles Homes Just Sold
This is one of the finest custom designed and custom built homes in all of Clallam County, and it has a close up view of a mountain, Hurricane Ridge. It is located between Sequim and Port Angeles on the P.A. … Continue reading
This home is right in the bell curve of what retirees really consider an ideal home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a double garage, a gorgeous modern kitchen, a stunning mountain view from the living and dining room windows, and … Continue reading
This home is the destination for a family of twelve, consisting of a mother and father, one daughter, a cat, and eight chickens. The home is a manufactured home, but it is immaculate and has a very comfortable floor plan. … Continue reading
One of the most extraordinary high bluff Port Angeles waterfront homes on the entire market recently sold for an incredible price of $345,000. The home was built in 1956 and remodeled in 2007 with a gorgeous modern kitchen. The living … Continue reading
This Freshwater Bay home sits on six fairly private acres and a creek runs through it. There’s room for horses and there’s a big pond with fish. The cathedral ceilings with the beautiful knotty pine make this a very special … Continue reading
No bank beachfront property is hard to find at an affordable price anywhere on the Olympic Peninsula, and one of the most beautiful bays from Sequim to Port Angeles is Freshwater Bay. This old 1930’s home is essentially a tear … Continue reading
This five acre lot is on a medium high bluff and with a view of beautiful Freshwater Bay, it doesn’t get much better than this. I represented the buyers and this lot sold for $260,000.
This Port Angeles home has one of the most stunning panoramic water views of the entire Olympic Peninsula. There’s no sense in even trying to show you that on a photo here, because the photo does no justice at all … Continue reading
This home was a rare find in the Port Angeles foreclosure market at $128,100. This is a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, 2,500 sq. ft. home within the city of Port Angeles. Chuck Marunde represented the buyer as a buyer’s agent. … Continue reading
Chuck Marunde is pleased to announce the sale of another gorgeous Port Angeles water view home. This home has a panoramic water view from a high bluff overlooking Freshwater Bay. Unfortunately, a photo cannot really capture the stunning Port Angeles … Continue reading
Chuck was the Buyer’s Agent on this home representing a wonderful couple from Idaho. This is a three bedroom, two bath home with a unique sitting area right off the kitchen and the high breakfast bar. The landscaping looks like … Continue reading
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on just under 2 acres, but it sits high above Port Angeles and has a great water view from the entire North side of the home, which is full of windows and … Continue reading